Friday 29 November 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
All Night, directed by Paul Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1918!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1918 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- George Mayo: San Francisco Military man.
- Jeanne Modigliani: French noted family, the daughter of famous painter Amedeo Modigliani.
- Madeleine L'Engle: American author of novels, essays, short stories, poems, children's books, science fiction.
- Harald Kidde: Danish writer (Helten), dies at 40.
- Serbia annexes Montenegro
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1918 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Everything is Peaches Down in Georgia - Prince's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?