Monday 29 November 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Yegor Ligachev and Paul-Louis Mignon.
The Mark of Zorro, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1920 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Yegor Ligachev: Soviet politician.
- Paul-Louis Mignon: French playwright, writer, journalist, TV producer and historian of modern theater.
- Elmo Zumwalt: American military, named a Rear Admiral in 1965, the youngest officer to attain that rank.
- Yegor Ligachyov: Russian engineer and politician.
- Joseph Shivers: American chemist and academic developed spandex (d. 2014).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?