Monday 29 November 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Mark of Zorro, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1920!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1920 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Yegor Ligachev: Soviet politician.
- Paul-Louis Mignon: French playwright, writer, journalist, TV producer and historian of modern theater.
- Elmo Zumwalt: American military, named a Rear Admiral in 1965, the youngest officer to attain that rank.
- Yegor Ligachyov: Russian engineer and politician.
- Joseph Shivers: American chemist and academic developed spandex (d. 2014).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?