Tuesday 29 November 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Christine De Rivoyre and Amboise Ulma.
The Sea Lion, directed by Rowland V. Lee, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1921 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Christine De Rivoyre: French novelist and journalist.
- Amboise Ulma: .
- Christine Rivoyre: Tarbes Journalist.
- Dagmar : American model actress and singer (d. 2001).
- Jackie Stallone: American astrologer and dancer.
- Ivan Caryll: Composer (Pink Lady), dies at 60.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 November 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Strut, Miss Lizzie - American Quartet
- Who'll be the Next One (To Cry Over You) - Charles Harrison
- I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Bandana Days - Eubie Blake
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?