Wednesday 29 November 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
A Blind Bargain, directed by Wallace Worsley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1922!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1922 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Benjamin Smit: Curacaos architect (St Elizabeth Hospital).
- Maria Fanfani: Italian noted family, the second wife of Italian Prime Minister Amintore Fanfani.
- Minnie Minoso: Cuban baseball player.
- André Quélen: French Catholic clergyman, the Bishop of Moulins from 1975 to 1998.
- Michael Howard: English-American historian author and academic.
- Minnie Miñoso: Cuban-American baseball player and coach (d. 2015)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1922 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Coal Black Mammy - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?