Saturday 29 November 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Blue Angel, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1930 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Shirley Porter: English politician Lord Mayor of Westminster.
- Vladimir Šenauer: Croatian footballer (d. 2013).
- Alan Williams: English academic and politician.
- Jean-Claude Fasquelle: French publisher, head of the 'Fasquelle' publishing house from 1954, which merged with 'Grasset' in 1959, whereby he became chief of 'Fasquelle & Grasset' and CEO in 1981.
- Bruno Huber: Swiss astrologer who, along with his wife Louise, co-founded the Astrology Psychological Institute, also known as the Swiss School of Astrology, in Zurich.
- Francois Granger: France sport Champion
- Michel Baroin: French official, businessman and freemason, a Grand Master of the Grand Orient of France.
- Jean Vincent: French international football (soccer) player and manager.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 November 1930 and get them!