Saturday 29 November 1930
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Baroin and Jean-Claude Fasquelle.
The Blue Angel, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1930!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1930 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Michel Baroin: French official, businessman and freemason, a Grand Master of the Grand Orient of France.
- Jean-Claude Fasquelle: French publisher, head of the 'Fasquelle' publishing house from 1954, which merged with 'Grasset' in 1959, whereby he became chief of 'Fasquelle & Grasset' and CEO in 1981.
- Bruno Huber: Swiss astrologer who, along with his wife Louise, co-founded the Astrology Psychological Institute, also known as the Swiss School of Astrology, in Zurich.
- Jean Vincent: French international football (soccer) player and manager.
- Francois Granger: France sport Champion.
- Shirley Porter: English politician Lord Mayor of Westminster
- Vladimir Šenauer: Croatian footballer (d. 2013)
- Alan Williams: English academic and politician
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?