Tuesday 29 November 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Island of Lost Souls, directed by Erle C. Kenton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1932 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Fernando Guillén: Spanish actor (d. 2013).
- Marc Vaux: English painter.
- Diane Ladd in Meridian: Mississippi, USA; actress (Wild Angels, Wild at Heart).
- Antoine Tisne: Composer.
- John Gary: Watertown, New York -- Singer.
- Jacques Chirac: French politician elected President in 1995 and again in 2002. He served as Prime Minister from 1974-1976 and from 1986-1988 and as Mayor of Paris from 1977-1995. His long political career includes service from the municipal to the national level in elected positions as well as political appointments.
- Cole Porters musical Gay Divorcee, premieres in New York City
- France signs non-agression pact with Soviet Union
- USSR and France sign no attack treaty
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?