Saturday 29 November 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dennis Doherty and Ronald D Coleman.
All Through the Night, directed by Vincent Sherman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1941 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Dennis Doherty: Halifax, Nova Scotia -- Rocker (Mamas & The Papas).
- Ronald D Coleman: (Rep-D-Texas, 1983- ).
- Bill Freehan: American baseball player coach and sportscaster.
- Roberto Rodríguez: Venezuelan baseball player and coach (d. 2012).
- 29th CFL Grey Cup: Winn Blue Bombers defeat Ottawa Rough Riders, 18-16
- Passenger ship Lurline sends radio signal of sighting Japanese war fleet
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?