Thursday 29 November 1951
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
I'll See You in My Dreams, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1951 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Barry Doudreau: Boston, Massachusetts -- Rock guitarist (Boston).
- Jonathan Zeitlyn: Artist.
- Barry Goudreau: American guitarist (Boston RTZ and Ernie and the Automatics).
- Yosi Piamenta: Israeli-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015).
- Roger Troutman: American singer-songwriter and producer (Zapp) (d. 1999).
- Don Walker: Australian singer-songwriter and pianist (Cold Chisel and Tex Don and Charlie)
- 1st underground atomic explosion, Frenchman Flat, Nevada
- Winston Churchill re-elected British Premier
- First underground atomic explosion, Frenchman Flat, Nevada.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 November 1951 and get them!