Sunday 29 November 1981
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fawad Khan and John Milhiser.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Physical by Olivia Newton-John.
In UK Under Pressure by Queen & David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
On Golden Pond, directed by Mark Rydell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while An Indecent Obsession by Colleen McCullough was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Colony 7 or Mystery Fun House.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1981!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1981 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Fawad Khan: Movie Actor.
- John Milhiser: American comedian and actor.
- Nicholas Teo: Malaysian singer and actor.
- Natalie Wood: American actress, one of the few child stars who was able to make the transition from child roles to teenage and adult roles.
- My Fair Lady closes at Uris Theater NYC after 119 performances
- Greg Chappell scores 201 vs. Pakistan at Gabba
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes
- The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
- Air Supply - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)
- Commodores - Oh No
- The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
- Bob Seger - Tryin' To Live My Life Without You (Live)
- Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
- Diana Ross - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?