Monday 29 November 1982
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Janos Balogh and Chérif Kouachi.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Truly by Lionel Richie.
In UK I Don't Wanna Dance by Eddy Grant was in the top 5 hits.
Gandhi, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while Space by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ritzaryat na bylata dama.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Hobbit or The Pit.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1982!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1982 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Janos Balogh: Hungarian football player.
- Chérif Kouachi: French Islamist terrorist attacking the French Journal Charlie Hebdo on 7 January 2015.
- Lucas Black: American actor.
- Ramya : Indian actress singer and politician.
- Marthe Valle: Norwegian singer-songwriter.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?