Friday 29 November 1996
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to No Diggity by BLACKstreet.
In UK Say You'll Be There by The Spice Girls was in the top 5 hits.
Jerry Maguire, directed by Cameron Crowe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Rules by Ellen Fein, Sherrie Schneider was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1996.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1996!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1996 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Akvilė Paražinskaitė: Lithuanian tennis player.
- Dan Flavin: American artist; sculptor who studied art history but was self educated as an artist.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- BLACKstreet - No Diggity
- Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
- Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now
- Merril Bainbridge - Mouth
- Keith Sweat - Nobody
- Ginuwine - Pony
- En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
- No Mercy - Where Do You Go
- Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
- New Edition - I'm Still In Love With You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?