Sunday 29 November 1998
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Reginae Carter and Kennedy Cymone.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Lately by Divine.
In UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Shakespeare in Love, directed by John Madden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Midwives by Chris Bohjalian was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alles kan beter.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dark Side of the Moon: A Sci-Fi Adventure or Unreal.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1998!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1998 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Famous Birthdays:29 November
- Frank Latimore: American actor (Born 1925).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 November 1998
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?