Monday 29 November 1999
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Smooth by Santana.
In UK Keep On Movin' by Five was in the top 5 hits.
The Green Mile, directed by Frank Darabont, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1999!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1999 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 November
- Kazuo Sakamaki: Japanese naval officer (Born 1918).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
- Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love
- Santana - Smooth
- TLC - Unpretty
- Brian McKnight - Back At One
- Jessica Simpson - I Wanna Love You Forever
- Marc Anthony - I Need To Know
- Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit Of..)
- Donell Jones - U Know What's Up
- Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 29 November 1999 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?