Tuesday 29 November 2005
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Run It! by Chris Brown.
In UK You Raise Me Up by Westlife was in the top 5 hits.
King Kong, directed by Peter Jackson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while A Million Little Pieces by James Fre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2005.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 2005!
Which were the important events of 29 November 2005 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Mia Hewitt: Australian child of noted parent, tennis ace Lleyton Hewitt and his wife.
- E. Cardon Walker dies at age 89; president of Walt Disney Productions (1971-80), CEO (1976-83), and chairman (1980-83).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?