Thursday 29 November 2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
My Lady Margarine, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while You: Staying Young by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Ride: Alaska to Patagonia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Another Century's Episode 3: The Final or Busou Shinki.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 2007!
Which were the important events of 29 November 2007 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 November
- A 7.4 magnitude earthquake occurs off the northern coast of Martinique. This affected the Eastern Caribbean as far north as Puerto Rico and as far south as Trinidad.
- The Supreme Court of Mexico rules 6–4 that Governor of Puebla Mario Marín has no case to answer in the inter-state abduction, jailing, and harassment of journalist Lydia Cacho. (NY Times)
- A 7.4 Mampsubampwamp/subamp earthquake rocks the Windward Islands in the Caribbean near the island of Martinique. (AP via Yahoo! News)
- Al Jazeera television releases an audio tape featuring a message believed to have been recorded by al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. (ITN)
- Ukrainian political parties backed by Yulia Tymoshenko and Viktor Yushenko put together a parliamentary majority coalition in Parliament. (Interfax)
- The Savyolovsky Court in Moscow finds the Russian businessman in exile Boris Berezovsky guilty of embezzling nearly 215 million rubles from Aeroflot. (Interfax)
- 2007 Pakistani state of emergency:
- Pervez Musharraf is sworn in as the President of Pakistan for a second term, this time as a civilian. (ABC News Australia)
- President George W. Bush welcomes Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf, urges him to lift emergency rule.
- Musharraf announces the 2007 Pakistani state of emergency will be lifted on 2007-12-16. (BBC)
- Restrictions on Pakistani TV channels are challenged in the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Manila Peninsula Rebellion:
- Detained Philippine Senator Antonio Trillanes IV walks out of his trial and goes to The Peninsula Manila calling for President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo to step down. (Inquirer.net)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?