Tuesday 29 October 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Daniele Amfiteatrov and René Boisguérin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1901!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1901 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Daniele Amfiteatrov: Composer.
- René Boisguérin: French Catholic priest, who served as Bishop of Yibin [Suifu], China, from 11 April 1946 to 1983.
- Perc Westmore: British-American cosmetologist who founded a cosmetic firm, The House Of Westmore, with his father and his brothers, including his twin, Ernie, in 1935.
- Capital punishment: Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of US President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- In Amherst, Massachusetts nurse Jane Toppan is arrested for murdering the Davis family of Boston with an overdose of morphine.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Ain't Dat a Shame? - Dan Quinn
- When Mister Shakespeare Comes to Town - Dan Quinn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?