Sunday 29 October 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Phillip Jack Oppenheimer .
Giovanna la pallida, directed by Gennaro Righelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1911!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1911 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Phillip Jack Oppenheimer: Diamond trader.
- Joseph Pulitzer: Hungarian-American publisher.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Down By the Old Mill Stream - Arthur Clough
- In the Land of Harmony - American Quartet
- Pink Lady Selection - Victor Concert Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?