Wednesday 29 October 1919
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Blind Husbands, directed by Erich Stroheim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1919!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1919 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Leonard Lavin: American executive and CEO in charge of Alberto Culver.
- Félix Marten: French actor, director and singer.
- Pierre Doris: French film, television and theatre actor and humorist, who died on 27 October 2009, aged 89, in Paris.
- Miguel Blanco Quiros: Costa Rican jurist, President of the Supreme Court of Costa Rica from 1986 to 1990.
- Soen Shaku: Zen abbot of Engakuji monastery in Kamakura, dies at 60.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Where the Lanterns Glow - Columbia Saxophone Sextette
- Henry Burr - Oh! What a Pal was Mary
- And He'd Say Oo-La-La! Wee Wee! - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?