Friday 29 October 1926
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Fear o' God, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1926.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1926!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1926 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Maurice Blomme: Belgium sport Champion.
- Jon[athan Stewart] Vickers: Prince Albert, Ontario -- Tenor.
- Jon Vickers: Canadian tenor and actor (d. 2015).
- Necmettin Erbakan: Turkish engineer and politician 23rd Prime Minister of Turkey (d. 2011).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- How Many Times? - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- The Birth Of The Blues - Harry Richman
- Baby Face - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?