Monday 29 October 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Karl Francis Hettinger and Pim Jacobs.
The Trail Beyond, directed by Robert Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 October 1934!
Which were the important events of 29 October 1934 ?
- St. Terence of Metz
- Turkey - Republic Day (1923)
- Anglican Church - James Hannington
- St. Zenobius
- St. Theodore
- St. Bond
- Saint Colman of Kilmacduagh
- St. Maximillian
- St. Donatus of Corfu
- St. Anne
- St. Abraham of Rostov
- R.C. Saints - October 29th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: Saint Narcissus of Jerusalem, Diwali in 1989.
- Douai Martyrs
- St. Elfleda
- St. Hyacinth
- St. Ida of Leeuw
- St. John of Autun
- Karl Francis Hettinger: Onion Field survivor.
- Pim Jacobs: Jazz pianist / Dutch TV host / actor (Gilas).
- Ramon Sender: Composer.
- Robert E Hughes in New York City: New York, USA; orchestra leader (Rich Little Show).
- Jacques Allaire: French homicide; killed his son and grandson 7/27/1987; Revin, France.
- Gustavo Emilio Campa: Composer, dies at 71.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1934 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Solitude - Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?