Thursday 29 September 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dorothy Emmet and Greer Garson.
Quo Vadis?, directed by Lucien Nonguet, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1904!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1904 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Dorothy Emmet: Philosopher.
- Greer Garson: Anglo-American actress who was very popular during the Second World War, being listed by the Motion Picture Herald as one of America's top-ten box office draws from 1942 to 1946.
- Niels Ryberg Finnen: Danish Physician (Nobel 1903).
- 1st monument honoring Spanish American War erected (Monroeville Ohio)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1904?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?