Tuesday 29 September 1908
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Greer Garson and James Norman Dalrymple Anderson.
The Reconciliation, directed by James Williamson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1908.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1908!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1908 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Greer Garson: North Ireland -- Actress (Pride & Prejudice, Chips).
- James Norman Dalrymple Anderson: Lawyer.
- Eddie Tolan: American sprinter and educator (d. 1967).
- Calgary Rugby Football Union forms
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The ABCs of the U.S.A. - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?