Tuesday 29 September 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
A Study in Scarlet, directed by George Pearson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1914!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1914 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 September
- Jean Bouin: French champion runner, the winner of an Olympic Silver Medal for running the 5,000 meter race in Stockholm 1912.
- Boston Braves, who were in last place in mid-July, clinch NL pennant
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- By the Beautiful Sea - Prince's Orchestra
- Eagle Rock - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?