Thursday 29 September 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Franny Beecher and John Ritchie.
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Edward I. Luddy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1921 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Franny Beecher: American guitarist (Bill Haley & His Comets) (d. 2014).
- John Ritchie: New Zealand composer and educator (d. 2014).
- Albie Roles: English footballer and manager (d. 2012).
- Pirates drop doubleheader to Cards to allow idle Giants to clinch NL
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Dangerous Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?