Tuesday 29 September 1931
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Monkey Business, directed by Norman McLeod, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1931!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1931 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Michael Dingman: American manager and CEO in charge of Henley Group, a diagnostic instruments and general light manufacturing company.
- E S Orr Ewing: Lord-Lieutenant of Wigtown.
- Eddie Barth in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; actor (Shaft, Simon and Simon).
- Joseph M McDade: (Rep-R-Pennsylvania, 1963- ).
- James Watson Cronin American nuclear physicist: Nobel Prize laureate.
- Anita Ekberg: Swedish actress, model, and sex symbol. She is best known for her role as Sylvia in the Federico Fellini film
- James Cronin: American physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate
- Paul Oestreicher: German-English priest and theologian
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?