Monday 29 September 1969
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Devante Swing and Sabrina .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Sugar, Sugar by The Archies.
In UK Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival was in the top 5 hits.
The Undefeated, directed by Andrew V. McLaglen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The Love Machine by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Floris.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Space Travel.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1969!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1969 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Devante Swing: Music Producer.
- Sabrina : Zimbabwean-Greek singer.
- Jon Auer: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Posies Big Star Sky Cries Mary and The Squirrels).
- Angelo Barretto: Filipino race car driver.
- Erika Eleniak: American model and actress.
- Aleks Syntek: Mexican singer-songwriter and producer
- Bright Promise, TV Daytime Soap
- Letters To Laugh-In, debuts on NBC-TV
- Love American Style, premieres on ABC-TV
- Name Droppers, debuts on NBC-TV
- Sale Of Century, debuts on NBC-TV
- Jackie DeShannon gets Gold Record for Put Little Love in Your Heart
- Red Sox Rico Petrocelli hits shortstop record 40th HR of season
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Archies - Sugar, Sugar
- Oliver - Jean
- Bobby Sherman - Little Woman
- Three Dog Night - Easy To Be Hard
- The Temptations - I Can't Get Next To You
- The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River
- Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin'
- Sly & the Family Stone - Hot Fun In The Summertime
- The Dells - Oh, What A Night
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?