Wednesday 29 September 1993
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Dreamlover by Mariah Carey.
In UK Mr Vain by Culture Beat was in the top 5 hits.
Naked, directed by Mike Leigh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1993!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1993 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:29 September
- Grace Under Fire, starring Brett Butler debuts on ABC-TV
- 27th Country Music Association Award: Vince Gill wins
- Christies Auctions sells a US 1868 3-cent rose George Washington postage stamp with "B" grill embossing for US$96,000 (including buyer's fee). The stamp is one of four known.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?