Sunday 29 September 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK The Tide Is High (Get The Feeling) by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
The Transporter, directed by Louis Leterrier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sonic Cinema.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dino Island or Disney Sports Basketball.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 2002!
Which were the important events of 29 September 2002 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 29 September
- Edmund Trebus: English compulsive hoarder (Born 1918).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?