Sunday 30 April 1911
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John-Baptist J Walgrave [Henricus/Humanus] and Hans Studer.
The Fatal Wedding, directed by Raymond Longford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 30 April 1911 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- LaVeyan Satanism - Walpurgisnacht, or Walpurgis Night, as noted in The Satanic Bible.
- Saint Eutropius
- Saint Maximus, 3rd century martyr
- Saint Marianus and James, martyrs in Numidia in 259
- Scandinavia - The arrival of spring, Walpurgis Night.
- Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo
- Roman Empire - third day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Blessed Hildegard
- Blessed Radolf of Affligem
- Blessed Rosemonde
- Vietnam - Liberation Day.
- Bealtaine Eve (From either Irish Bealtaine or Scottish Gaelic). Originally a Celtic Druid holiday.
- Saint Suitbert the Younger (d. 807)
- John-Baptist J Walgrave [Henricus/Humanus]: Flemish, theologist.
- Hans Studer: composer.
- Luise Rinser: German writer and educator, a novelist and essayist.
- Werner Nippen: Germany Actor.
- Jsan Debelut: Ch?teauponsac physician.
- Portugal approves woman suffrage.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1911?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?