Wednesday 30 August 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Monte Cristo, directed by Emmett J. Flynn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 August 1922!
Which were the important events of 30 August 1922 ?
- International Day of the Disappeared
- Turkey - Victory Day (to commemorate the Battle of Dumlupinar in 1922)
- Peru - Saint Rose of Lima's Day
- Lionel Murphy: Australian jurist and politician 22nd Attorney-General of Australia (d. 1986).
- Regina Resnik: NYC, New York -- Mezzo-soprano (Sieglinde-Bayreuth).
- Babe Ruth is thrown out of a game for 5th time in 1922
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1922 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Parade of the Wooden Soldiers - Vincent Lopez & His Orchestra
- Stumbling - Frank Crumit
- Coo Coo - Al Jolson
- Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Shean - Furman & Nash
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?