Wednesday 30 December 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Elämää esplanaadikadulla, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1903 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 December
- American Political Science Association founded at New Orleans Louisiana.
- A fire at the Iroquois Theater in Chicago, Illinois kills 600.
- The Lincoln-Lee Legion is established to promote the temperance movement and signing of alcohol abstinence pledges by children.
- The first box of Crayola crayons was made and sold for 5 cents. It contained 8 colors brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet and black.
- Osea Island in Maldon, Essex, England was bought by Mr. Frederick Charrington.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- By the Sycamore Tree - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?