Friday 30 December 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Kedélyes bohémek, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1904!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1904 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Dmitri Kabalevsky: Russian composer (d. 1987).
- Andr? Tourniare: Valr?as physician.
- Dmitry Kabalevsky: Russian composer and academic (d. 1987).
- Francois Drogou: France Military man.
- Emilio Scarin: Italian geographer, specialized in study of human geography.
- The East Boston Tunnel opens.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- My Little Canoe - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?