Tuesday 30 December 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
El caballero Casarroja, directed by Jos de Togores, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1913!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1913 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Lucio Agostini: Italian-born Canadian conductor and composer (d. 1996).
- Elyne Mitchell: Australian author (d. 2002).
- Svend Simon: Schultz composer.
- Barnes takes 17 wickets versus South Africa (8-56 and 9-103).
- Italy returns the ''Mona Lisa'' to France.
- Establishment of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Bangladesh
- Female suffrage is enacted in Norway.
- The British steamship ''Calvadas'' disappears in the Marmara Sea with 200 hands on board.
- French physicist Georges Sagnac shows that the speed of light is independent of the speed of a rotating platform.
- The Camel cigarette brand is introduced by R. J. Reynolds in the United States, the first packaged cigarette.
- The United States Soccer Federation is formed.
- The value of world trade reaches roughly $38 billion.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- On the Honeymoon Express - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?