Tuesday 30 December 1919
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Kämpfende Gewalten oder Welt ohne Krieg, directed by Fritz Bernhardt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1919.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1919!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1919 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- François Bordes: French scientist, geologist, archaeologist and sci-fi novelist.
- Heinz Kern: German author and astrologer; he worked for 36 years in the industrial field.
- David Willcocks: English organist composer and conductor (d. 2015).
- David Valentine: Willcocks composer.
- Jo Van Fleet Oakland California: actress (Gunfight at OK Corral, East of Eden).
- Odd Gøthe: Norwegian civil servant and politician of the Labour Party.
- Lincoln's Inn in London admits its first female bar student.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1919 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Christmas Time at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart & Ada Jones & Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?