Sunday 30 December 1928
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Sixth Sense, directed by Eusebio Fernndez Ardavn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1928!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1928 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Bertram Wainer: Australian doctor who successfully campaigned for legal access to abortion for women in the state of Victoria.
- Thomas Austin Preston: Jr in Johnson, Arkansas, USA; known as "Amarillo Slim", notable poker player, 1972 World Series of Poker Championships winner.
- Bo Diddley [Ellas Bates] in Mississippi: USA; rock 'n' roll pioneer (Bo Diddley).
- Jack Lord in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Steve McGarrett - Hawaii 5-0, God's Little Acre).
- Bo Diddley: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008).
- Siné : French cartoonist, his work has appeared in "Paris Match," "France Soir," and "France-Dimanche".
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1928 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweethearts On Parade - Guy Lombardo & His Royal Canadians
- Ted Weems & His Orchestra - You're the Cream in My Coffee
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 30 December 1928 and get them!