Monday 30 December 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Professional Soldier, directed by Tay Garnett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1935!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1935 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Geoffrey Dean: British-Australian astrologer, a Ph.
- Bruno Canino: Composer.
- Omar Bongo: Gabonese lieutenant and politician President of Gabon (d. 2009).
- Sandy Koufax: American baseball star who was elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 1972.
- Omar [Albert: B] Bongo; President of Gabon (1967-).
- Jack Riley: American actor, writer, voice-man, mostly comedy. He wrote and performed with Mort Sahl, Gomer Pyle and Don Rickles and appeared in Mel Brooks "To Be or Not To Be."
- Jack Riley in Cleveland: Ohio, USA; actor (Carlin - Bob Newhart, Ocassional Wife).
- Italian bombers destroy Swedish Red Cross unit in Ethiopia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1935 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Twenty-Four Hours a Day - Joe Venuti & His Orchestra
- A Little Bit Independent - Bob Crosby & His Orchestra
- Alone - Hal Kemp & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?