Sunday 30 December 1951
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Westward the Women, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1951!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1951 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Jean-Pierre Bel: French politician, who was President of the Senate of France from 2011 to 2014.
- Nancy LaMott: singer.
- Doug Allder: English footballer and coach.
- Nick Rose: English runner.
- Jozef E Stokvis: Dutch Member of Parliament (SDAP), dies at age 76.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Blue Tango - Leroy Anderson & His Pops Concert Orchestra
- Paul Weston & His Orchestra - Charmaine
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?