Sunday 30 December 1962
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Crowder and Alessandra Mussolini.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Telstar by The Tornadoes.
Days of Wine and Roses, directed by Blake Edwards, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1962
On TV people were watching Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Spacewar!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1962!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1962 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Paul Crowder: rocker (The Adventures - "Sea of Love").
- Alessandra Mussolini: Italian noted family and actress, the eldest daughter of Romano Mussolini, the jazz pianist, and Maria Scicolone, Sophia Loren's younger sister.
- Henry Cho: American comedian and actor.
- Joshua Clover: American author poet and critic.
- Heike Hartwig: German shot putter.
- Green Bay Packers beat the New York Giants 16-7 in NFL championship game
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1962 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Tornadoes - Telstar
- Chubby Checker - Limbo Rock
- Marcie Blane - Bobby's Girl
- Steve Lawrence - Go Away Little Girl
- The 4 Seasons - Big Girls Don't Cry
- Elvis Presley - Return To Sender
- Ray Charles - You Are My Sunshine
- Esther Phillips Little Esther - Release Me
- Bob B. Soxx And The Blue Jeans - Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah
- Brook Benton - Hotel Happiness
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?