Monday 30 December 1968
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to I Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin Gaye.
The Wrecking Crew, directed by Phil Karlson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1968!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1968 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Kevin Dahl in Regina: Saskatchewan, Canada; NHL defenseman (Calgary Flames).
- Sean Higgins NBA guard/forward (Philadelphia 76ers: Portland Trail Blazers).
- Meredith Monroe: American actress.
- Bryan Burk: American screenwriter and producer.
- Sandra Glover: American hurdler.
- Trygve Lie: Norwegian lawyer and government official.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
- Young-Holt Unlimited - Soulful Strut
- Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
- The Temptations - Cloud Nine
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- Classics IV - Stormy
- Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love
- B.J. Thomas - Hooked On A Feeling
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?