Tuesday 30 December 1975
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tiger Woods and Scott Chipperfield.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Saturday Night by Bay City Rollers.
In UK Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen was in the top 5 hits.
Barry Lyndon, directed by Stanley Kubrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Daitokai - tatakai no hibi.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gun Fight or Panther.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1975!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1975 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Tiger Woods: American golfer who is perhaps the best young golfer in history.
- Scott Chipperfield: Australian soccer player.
- Boccaccio closes at Edison Theater NYC after 7 performances
- Constitution of Democratic Republic of Madagascar comes into force.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bay City Rollers - Saturday Night
- Barry Manilow - I Write The Songs
- Diana Ross - Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)
- Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster
- The Staple Singers - Let's Do It Again
- C. W. McCall - Convoy
- Sweet - Fox On The Run
- K.C and the Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
- The O'Jays - I Love Music (Part 1)
- Silver Convention - Fly, Robin, Fly
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?