Sunday 30 December 1990
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B.
Kindergarten Cop, directed by Ivan Reitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1990!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1990 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Miser closes at Circle in the Square Theater NYC after 93 performances
- 11th United Negro College Fund raises $10,000,000
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- Madonna - Justify My Love
- Bette Midler - From A Distance
- Wilson Phillips - Impulsive
- DNA - Tom's Diner
- Damn Yankees - High Enough
- Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
- George Michael - Freedom
- UB40 - The Way You Do The Things You Do
- Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?