Monday 30 December 1991
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.
In UK Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by George Michael & Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Poison Ivy, directed by Katt Shea Ruben, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1991!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1991 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- 2 Legit 2 Quit - M.C. Hammer
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Wildside
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?