Wednesday 30 January 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Lejeune and Jean-Paul Lebeuf.
Belles of Killarney, directed by Arthur Melbourne Cooper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1907!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1907 ?
- Michel Lejeune: French linguist, a specialist in the sound changes of Ancient Greek.
- Jean-Paul Lebeuf: French ethnologist, archaeologist and one of the pioneers of ethnoarchaeology.
- Mauritz Seynaeve: Belgium sport Champion.
- Henri Murray: France Actor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- The Streets of New York - Billy Murray
- In the Evening by the Moonlight, Dear Louise - Frank Stanley
- He's a Cousin of Mine - Bob Roberts
- A Flower from Home, Sweet Home - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
- An Evening at Mrs. Clancy's Boarding House - Steve Porter & Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?