Thursday 30 January 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Accession of the Romanov Dynasty, directed by Pyotr Chardynin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1913 ?
- Alfrēds Riekstiņš: Latvian military officer and freedom fighter (d. 1952).
- Amrita Sher-Gil: Hungarian-Indian painter (d. 1941).
- Percy Thrower: English gardener and television host (d. 1988).
- Neda Naldi: Italy Actor.
- Fran?ois Boquet: Nancy Military man.
- Raymond Murray: American military. He was a highly decorated United States Marine Corps officer, who earned two Navy Crosses, one during World War II, and a second during the Korean War. He died on 11 November 2004.
- The United Kingdom's House of Lords rejects the Irish Home Rule Bill.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Ghost of the Violin - Peerless Quartet
- Homeland - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Row! Row! Row! - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Oh Promise Me - Alan Turner
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?