Tuesday 30 January 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Rosie O'Grady, directed by John H. Collins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1917!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1917 ?
- Paul Frère: Belgian race car driver and journalist (d. 2008).
- Paul Frere: Belgian racing driver and motorsport journalist (d. 2008).
- 1st jazz record recorded (Dark Town Strutters Ball)
- Pershing's troops in Mexico begin withdrawing back to the United States. They reach Columbus, New Mexico February 5.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1917 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- O'Brien is Tryin' to Learn to Talk Hawaiian - Horace Wright
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?