Sunday 30 January 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The War Horse, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1927!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1927 ?
- Ahmed Abdul-Malik: American bassist and oud player (d. 1993).
- Robert Goossens: French jewellery designer who blended artificial and semi-precious gems for his famous clients including Coco Chanel, Cristóbal Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent, Madame Gres and Christian Dior.
- Bendapudi Venkata Satyanarayana: Indian dermatologist (d. 2005).
- Olof Palme: Swedish attorney and politician, the P.M.
- T Davis: American astrologer, teacher, lecturer and author, T. Pat was devoted to research, spending long hours in tireless study of the combination of heliocentric and geocentric astrology, taking the unconventional approach of combining the two.
- Friedrich Ernst Koch: Composer, dies at 64.
- Right-wing veterans and the ''Republican Schutzbund'' clash in Schattendorf, Burgenland, Austria. One man and a child are killed by gunshots (see July 15).
- February ndash Werner Heisenberg formulates his famous uncertainty principle while employed as a lecturer at Niels Bohr's Institute for Theoretical Physics at the University of Copenhagen.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?