Wednesday 30 January 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Mystery of Edwin Drood, directed by Stuart Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1935 ?
- John George: Hughes; bishop of Kensington.
- Richard Brautigan in Tacoma: Washington, USA; novelist/poet (Trout Fishing.
- Richard Brautigan: American novelist short story writer and poet (d. 1984).
- Tubby Hayes: English saxophonist and composer (d. 1973).
- Jean Tiberi: French politician of Corsican descent who was mayor of Paris from 22 May 1995 to 24 March 2001.
- Martin Taylor: Former vice-chairman, Hanson
- Elsa Martinelli: Italian actress who became a leading lady in 1950, whose films include "The Indian Fighter," 1955, "Hatari," 1962, "The Tenth Victim," 1965 and "Candy," 1968.
- Ezra Pound meets Mussolini, reads from a draft of Cantos
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?