Wednesday 30 January 1935
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Martin Taylor and John George.
Mystery of Edwin Drood, directed by Stuart Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1935 ?
- Martin Taylor: Former vice-chairman, Hanson.
- John George: Hughes; bishop of Kensington.
- Richard Brautigan in Tacoma: Washington, USA; novelist/poet (Trout Fishing.
- Elsa Martinelli: Italian actress who became a leading lady in 1950, whose films include "The Indian Fighter," 1955, "Hatari," 1962, "The Tenth Victim," 1965 and "Candy," 1968.
- Jean Tiberi: French politician of Corsican descent who was mayor of Paris from 22 May 1995 to 24 March 2001.
- Richard Brautigan: American novelist short story writer and poet (d. 1984)
- Tubby Hayes: English saxophonist and composer (d. 1973)
- Ezra Pound meets Mussolini, reads from a draft of Cantos
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 30 January 1935
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?