Sunday 30 January 1944
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Captain America, directed by Elmer Clifton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1944.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1944!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1944 ?
- Colin Rimer: English lawyer and judge.
- Lynn Harrell: American cellist who made his orchestral debut in his mid-teens and was playing as a principal cellist of the Cleveland Orchestra by the time he was 21.
- John Thornton: English chocolate factory / multi-millionaire.
- Lord Westwood: .
- US invades Majuro, Marshall Islands.
- World War II: United States troops land on Majuro.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1944 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- No Love, No Nothin' - Ella Mae Morse
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?