Sunday 30 January 1944
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Thornton and Lord Westwood.
Captain America, directed by Elmer Clifton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
On TV people were watching At Home.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1944!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1944 ?
- John Thornton: English chocolate factory / multi-millionaire.
- Lord Westwood: .
- Lynn Harrell: American cellist who made his orchestral debut in his mid-teens and was playing as a principal cellist of the Cleveland Orchestra by the time he was 21.
- Colin Rimer: English lawyer and judge.
- US invades Majuro, Marshall Islands.
- World War II: United States troops land on Majuro.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1944 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- No Love, No Nothin' - Ella Mae Morse
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?