Tuesday 30 January 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1951 ?
- Charles S Dutton in Baltimore: Maryland, USA; actor (Alien 3, Crocodile Dundee 2, Roc).
- Marv Ross: Rocker (Quarterflash).
- Charles Dutton: American actor and director.
- Bobby Stokes: English former footballer (d. 1995).
- Clifford Leon: Anderson; rocker (The Cure).
- Charles S Dutton: American actor
- Mike Eayrs: American sports executive, he is the Director of Research and Development for the Green Bay Packers football franchise from March 9, 2001. Previously he had worked on the staff of the Minnesota Vikings.
- Phil Collins: British musician, a drummer, singer, producer and actor. He entered the world of entertainment playing in "Humpty Dumpty" at the age of six, performed in stage play "Oliver" at 14, toured the U.K. promoting products and was an extra in the Beatle's "Hard Days Night." He joined the group Genesis in September 1970 and became the lead singer in May 1975 after Peter Gabriel left. Their hits included "In the Air Tonight," "Against All Odds" and "Another Day in Paradise." In January 1981, Collins sign
- Klaus Hoffmann-Boock: German guitarist who leads the group Mind Over Matter as well as playing solo under the moniker of Cosmic Hoffmann.
- Ferdinand Porsche: German car inventor (Porsche), dies at age 75.
- Belgium refuses to allow communists to make speeches on radio.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 30 January 1951 and get them!