Tuesday 30 January 1951
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Charles S Dutton in Baltimore and Marv Ross.
Operation Pacific, directed by George Waggner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Victor Borge Show.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 January 1951!
Which were the important events of 30 January 1951 ?
- Charles S Dutton in Baltimore: Maryland, USA; actor (Alien 3, Crocodile Dundee 2, Roc).
- Marv Ross: Rocker (Quarterflash).
- Clifford Leon: Anderson; rocker (The Cure).
- Charles S Dutton: American actor.
- Phil Collins: British musician, a drummer, singer, producer and actor.
- Mike Eayrs: American sports executive, he is the Director of Research and Development for the Green Bay Packers football franchise from March 9, 2001. Previously he had worked on the staff of the Minnesota Vikings.
- Klaus Hoffmann-Boock: German guitarist who leads the group Mind Over Matter as well as playing solo under the moniker of Cosmic Hoffmann.
- Charles Dutton: American actor and director
- Bobby Stokes: English former footballer (d. 1995)
- Ferdinand Porsche: German car inventor (Porsche), dies at age 75.
- Belgium refuses to allow communists to make speeches on radio.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1951 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?