Monday 30 July 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Little Old New York, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 30 July 1923 ?
- Vanuatu - Independence Day
- St. Julitta (a martyr)
- St. Sennen
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Abdon
- Dipa Nusantara Aidit: Indonesian communist / leader of PKI (1951-65).
- John Richard Brinsley Norton: Landowner.
- Jacques Famery: French film actor, who died on 18 January 2014 in Paris.
- Olivier Revault d'Allonnes: French philosopher and aesthetician, who played an important role in the dissemination and recognition of the Frankfurt School and especially the work of Theodor Adorno in France.
- Kenneth Chapman: Summerfield Military man.
- New Zealand claims Ross Dependency
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You've Gotta See Mama Every Night (Or You Can't See Mama At All) - Sophie Tucker
- Roses of Picardy - Paul Specht & His Orchestra
- Beside a Babbling Brook - Marion Harris
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?